Administrator SQL Server Bootcamp
Sunday, 23 January 2011 04:09
Last Updated on Thursday, 22 December 2011 20:47
Attend 6 days to get certified as:
MCTS: SQL Server 2008 R2, Implementation and Maintenance
MCITP: Designing, Optimizing and Maintaining a Database Server Infrastructure using
Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2
Boot Camp format
Boot Camp runs 8am – 7pm each day Monday – Saturday
All classes are hands on with our expert Microsoft Certified SQL Server instructor.
What you will receive:
- SQL Server Library of Books including:
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 Unleashed ISBN – 0672330563
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 Administration Cookbook ISBN – 0735627208
- Microsoft Official SharePoint Courseware for:
- Course 6231B - Maintaining a Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 Database
- Course 50400A - Designing, Optimizing, and Maintaining a Database Administrative Solution for Microsoft SQL Server 2008
- Exam voucher for each test
- All meals:
- Continental Breakfast
In addition to their professional experience, students who attend this training should have experience:
- Basic knowledge of the Microsoft Windows operating system and its core functionality.
- Working knowledge of Transact-SQL.
- Working knowledge of relational databases.
- Some experience with database design.